Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What would you like to read?

Part of my goal when I gave Two to Write a makeover was to allow our readers the chance to get to know us - to get to know the authors behind the book. Up to this point, we've just continued with Friday postings of the sequel to Night's Final Hour. I thought I'd go ahead and get the "blog" portion started as well.

You will find two new headings under our "Table of Contents." These headings will be "Pam" and "Crystal." These will allow you to find the blogs that we each post if you are interested in learning more about a certain person.

Now that I've explained our purpose, I have a question for you - what would you like to see us blog about?

Some ideas:
- our lives
- the way we decide what to write
- crafts
- pictures
- other

We'd love to hear your input. After all, this blog is for your enjoyment!

Oh and on a secret note - I'm currently working on the final formatting for a Kindle version of Night's Final Hour! You'll soon be able to own it in ebook format! Isn't that exciting?

I think a giveaway should happen soon. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for following my blog Pam :D I'm excited to check out yours!

    ReplyDelete