Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anthromagic ~ Chapter 28

The next room was fully lit. Small circular lights lined the walls along the ceilings and the floors while a large chandelier halfway down hung from the center. With the excessive lighting, there didn’t appear to be a single shadow in the entire room as I walked around, taking the sight in. Within seconds of beginning my exploration, it was interrupted as a section of the wall slid open behind me and the same man with the crooked smile walked into the room. He gestured toward a velvet chaise lounge in the corner of the room, indicating that I should take a seat and I cautiously sat down. Sitting there, the memories mixed in my mind again and I found myself wondering what this man’s connections were to Sikal while the other thoughts told me that he was the lord of this realm.

Creative Commons License
Anthromagic by Crystal and Pamela MacLean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment